Save with Group Discounts!
Book 10 or more tickets to many of the productions at Glen Street Theatre and save!
For groups of 20 people or more, payment can be made in full at the time of booking OR follow a payment plan. Extra tickets may be added to your booking up until the event depending on availability by simply call the Box Office.
What is a payment plan?
For groups over 20 people, a payment plan option is available. You will be able to access this by booking online, over the phone or in person.
A payment plan means you will pay a non-refundable deposit of $100 to secure your group booking with the outstanding amount due 8 weeks prior to the event date. You are able to add tickets to your booking depending on availability but you will be unable to decrease your number of tickets once your initial booking has been secured.
If selecting a payment plan online, you must pay by either credit or debit card. If you would like to pay with alternate methods such as cash or cheque, please organise you plan over the counter at Glen Street Theatre between Monday - Friday, 10am - 4pm.
How to book online
- Choose a performance from our selection of shows here.
- Click the "Book Now" button and select your preferred date and time.
- Select your seats (please note, a minimum of 10 tickets are required for a group booking).
- Set your price to the group pricing by clicking on the pencil icon located next to the ticket price listed on the right hand column.
- Proceed to cart.
- Groups of 10 - 19 must in full. Groups of 20+ will be able to choose between completing the payment now or selecting a "Payment Plan".
- If you choose to pay in full, your order will be confirmed and tickets will be posted, emailed or held at the venue for you to collect.
- If selecting a payment plan, you will pay a non-refundable $100 deposit and the outstanding amount will be automatically deducted from your chosen card* 8 weeks out from the performance date. You will be able to choose your delivery method at the time of purchase. Once the final amount has been paid, tickets will be delivered by the method you decide (i.e. email, post or collect).
- Groups of 20+ purchased within 8 weeks of the performance date must pay in full at time of booking.
Phone and Counter Bookings
Group bookings can also be made at the Glen Street Theatre Box Office in person or over the phone by contacting us on 9470 5913, Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm.
*If you need to alter or change your credit card details between instalments or would like to add additional seats to your booking, please contact Glen Street Theatre Box Office in person or over the phone by contacting us on 9470 5913, Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm. Group bookings are only available for select performances.