Become a Glen Street Theatre Member and receive amazing Member benefits throughout the year!
Glen Street Theatre’s Membership program is perfect for lovers of live entertainment who also appreciate great value for money.
Join today and gain access to substantial ticket discounts to many of our events as well as some amazing perks exclusively for our loyal patrons.
*Glen Street Theatre Membership benefits apply only for the calendar year.
* A Single Membership entitles you to one member priced ticket per performance and no transaction fees in our 2024 season
* A Double Membership entitles you to two member priced tickets per performance and no transaction fees in our 2024 season
When a new membership is purchased, please ensure you refresh your account status by signing out to ensure you can view your discounts when you sign back in.
- Discounted tickets to a wide variety of events at Glen Street Theatre
- Priority notice – email alerts when new events go on sale
- No transaction fees - saving up to $6.50 per transaction
- Free exchange on seats to the same production - saving up to $6.50 per exchange
- 2 x complimentary drink vouchers
- 10% discount on purchases at the Glen Street Theatre bar
- 10% discount on purchases at Behind the Beans cafe (located next to Glen Street Theatre)
- 10% discount on purchases from the Design Shop at MAG&M ( Manly Art Gallery and Museum)
- Member only booking periods - where applicable
What is a Membership?
Glen Street Theatre Membership is the easiest way to buy tickets and save money - up to $10 per ticket.
Glen Street Theatre Membership benefits apply only for the calendar year.
A Single Membership entitles you to purchase one ticket per performance at a discounted Member price and unlimited tickets at the normal ticket price.*
A Double Membership entitles you to purchase two tickets per performance at a discounted Member price and unlimited tickets at the normal ticket price.* This is a great option if you regularly attend with a friend.
*Transaction fees may apply when purchasing your membership and will apply if purchasing in a different calendar year.
We know you don’t want to miss out on any of the wonderful events at Glen Street Theatre, so we will email all Members when new events go on sale.
Make sure you provide your email address so we can get in touch and keep you up to date with our offers.
Once you purchase a Membership, you will be sent a Membership card in the post. Simply present your Member card at the bar to receive your two complimentary drinks.
You will also be able to enjoy an ongoing discount with 10% off all items purchased at the Glen Street Theatre Bar.
Hold onto your Membership card as you will not be able to redeem your complimentary drinks with a replacement card.
Please note, it is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or obtain alcohol for, anyone under 18.
You won’t need to pay our $6.50 transaction fee when purchasing tickets saving you $$$ throughout the year.
Unlimited free ticket exchanges within the same production
Member only booking periods
Occasionally, we may be able to offer priority Member only booking periods for certain productions.
How do I become a member?
Becoming a Glen Street Theatre Member is easy and you can unlock the benefits straight away.
You can become a member online, by contacting our Box Office by phone 9470 5913 or in person between the hours of 10am and 4pm, Monday to Friday.
Once you are a member, you will be able to log into your online account to book all your favourite shows at the discounted Member price in real time - and even choose your favourite seats!
*Transaction fees may apply when purchasing your membership.
To become a member online, follow the simple steps below:
- Purchase your Theatre Membership:
- You will be prompted to log in to your online account. Log in to your existing Glen Street Theatre account or create a new one. In your account, you can update your details and also enter your credit card information and save this to your digital wallet.
- Once your transaction is complete, return to the Glen Street Theatre website and access your special offers and discounts.
How can I view my membership online?
Viewing your Membership details online is the easiest way to see everything in one place! Log into your online account, where you can visit your inventory and see all of the shows you have valid tickets for.
You can also contact the Box Office to go over your show details or request that tickets be mailed to your address.