Seen by over 6 million people, HONK! has won multiple awards including the Olivier Award for BEST MUSICAL, beating The Lion King and Mamma Mia! Featuring a cast of over 150 talented performers aged 5yrs-65yrs and a live orchestra, this high-energy musical comedy is a light-hearted and charming twist on Hans Christian Andersen’s The Ugly Duckling. With its sparkling wit, rollicking music and steady stream of hilarious characters, HONK! captivates audiences of all ages.
“I think the reason Honk! has enjoyed such success and been seen in so many productions around the world is that everyone can relate to the plight of an outsider trying to fit in – we have all felt it at some point in our lives. We wanted to write a musical about acceptance – a celebration of being different, where diversity is welcomed and embraced, and where everyone plays their own part in a multicultural community, albeit on a duck pond.”
– A.Drewe (writer, HONK!)
Opening Night & Fundraising Auction
Evening includes silent and live auctions, lucky door prizes, and drinks and canapés.
Amazing auction prizes, including:
· Corporate box seats to Cirque du Soleil’s TORUK
· Corporate box seats to the Wiggles Christmas Show
· The Rocks Ghost Tour
· Wine Hampers
· and many more!!!
Profits donated to The Children’s Hospital at Westmead.
How to bid in our online Silent Auction:
- Download the ‘Auction Spaces’ app in the app store, or go to www.auctionspaces.com.
- Click on “Bidders” at the top of the page.
- Click on “Create Account”.
- Put in your personal details and a username.
- At the bottom the details, click on the drop-down bar “Or Select and Auction”.
- Select “Honk! Charity Auction”.
- Click on any of the items listed that you would like to place a bid on.
- Enter your desired amount to bid in the box, and click enter to make your bid.