Due to the impacts of COVID-19, supplementary terms and conditions will be applicable to all ticket transactions in addition to Live Performance Australia’s Ticketing Terms and Conditions.
Please ensure you have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions, prior to making a ticketing transaction.
When purchasing tickets
- Patron contact details, along with seating locations, will be kept at the venue for 30 days from the date of the performance and will be provided to NSW Public Health Officers only where requested as required under NSW legislation.
- Patrons booking on behalf of others, may be required to share contact information of their party members with NSW Public Health Officers for the purposes of -19 contact tracing.
When attending the venue
- Patrons agree to not attend any performances where they feel unwell, are currently in a period of quarantine, have recently been exposed to a positive case of COVID-19, are awaiting results for a COVID-19 test or are displaying symptoms of illness such as a runny nose, a fever or a cough.*In these circumstances, a credit, exchange or refund option is available until 1 hour prior to the performance. Please advise Box Office by phone or email prior to this time. A credit, exchange or refund will continue to be offered for any cancelled or re-scheduled performances.
- Patrons agree to follow the instructions of Glen Street Theatre staff at all times.
- Patrons agree to abide by all social distancing and health protocols in relation to Glen Street Theatre COVID Safe practices.
- If patrons do not comply with protocols or staff direction when in attendance at Glen Street Theatre, they may be asked to leave immediately.
- Seating will be allocated by the venue to comply with NSW Public Health Orders. *Seating may be subject to change.
- Patrons acknowledge that while Glen Street Theatre has taken every reasonable health and safety precaution to keep our patrons, staff and performers and crew safe, patrons enter the Venue at their own risk without recourse to claim against the Venue regarding health outcomes.