Due to the impacts of COVID-19, supplementary terms and conditions will be applicable to all ticket transactions in addition to Live Performance Australia’s Ticketing Terms and Conditions.
Please ensure you have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions, prior to making a ticketing transaction.
When purchasing tickets
- Patron contact details, along with seating locations, will be kept at the venue for 30 days from the date of the performance and will be provided to NSW Public Health Officers only where requested as required under NSW legislation.
If you answer ‘YES’ to any of the following, please do not attend the performance at Glen Street Theatre.
- Has the ticket purchaser, since the ticket purchase, developed any of the recognised symptoms of COVID-19?
- Has the ticket purchaser, since the ticket purchase, come into contact with anyone displaying COVID-19 symptoms or a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Has the ticket purchaser, since the ticket purchase, been required to self-isolate or quarantine?
- Has the ticket purchaser, since the ticket purchase, made the decision not to attend the event in order to comply with the terms and conditions of sale or directions or instructions given at the venue?
- Seating will be allocated by the venue to comply with current social distancing requirements (two seats will remain vacant between each sold seat).
Please contact Box Office 48 hours either side of the performance date to process a full refund.
When attending the venue
- Patrons agree to follow the instructions of Glen Street Theatre staff at all times.
- Patrons agree to abide by all social distancing and health protocols in relation to Glen Street Theatre COVID-19 safe practices.
- If patrons do not comply with protocols or staff direction when in attendance at Glen Street Theatre, they may be asked to leave immediately.
- Patrons agree to collect their tickets from the venue on the day of the performance. These will be distributed to you after signing in at the venue as part of our contact tracing procedure.
- Patrons acknowledge that while Glen Street Theatre has taken every reasonable health and safety precaution to keep our patrons, staff and performers and crew safe, patrons enter the Venue at their own risk without recourse to claim against the Venue regarding health outcomes.