- Our revised auditorium capacity will not exceed 200 persons (excluding staff) in accordance with NSW Public Health Orders.
- Detailed cleaning and sanitisation of the venue including all high volume touch points is undertaken pre, during and post events by both Glen Street Theatre staff and professionals.
- Bar service (where applicable) and Box Office services will be available with contactless payments preferred (when possible).
- Perspex screens and face masks may be utilised by Glen Street Theatre staff where appropriate.
- Seating with a vacant seat between each patron has been configured in accordance with NSW Public Health Orders.
* If you do wish to sit together with other members from your booking, we request that you move inward, ensuring a vacant seat between yourselves and members of another party.
- Maintaining Social Distancing of 1.5 metres between people will be required as best as possible at all times. This includes if queueing is required, especially for bathrooms, at the auditorium doors or upon arrival.
- Floor markings and signage are displayed to indicate safe distances to stand and queue. Please use your best judgement when queueing in other areas not marked such as bathrooms, upon arrival or when finding your seat within the auditorium.
- Glen Street Theatre staff are available in all public areas within the venue to assist patrons and to ensure that all measures are being followed. Following these instructions will allow us to continue to safety present shows to you in the future!
- Hand sanitiser is available upon venue entry, upon entry to the auditorium and in the public foyer space. Please ensure you sanitise your hands regularly, especially after touching high volume touch points like handles, counter tops and railings.
We very much look forward to welcoming you back to your Theatre!