- Our new auditorium capacity will not exceed 138 persons (excluding staff) in accordance with Social Distancing regulations.
- New tickets will be issued for a reduced capacity seating configuration where two seats will remain vacant between each ticketed patron to comply with Social Distancing regulations. These tickets will be held at the venue for you to collect after signing in on the day of the performance. Please notify us of any seating requirements for accessibility.
- To ensure that everyone can enjoy the show, you will be required to stay in your assigned seat. Unfortunately due to current restrictions, you cannot move seats or sit where you like. This is an important rule to ensure that we keep everyone safe!
- Maintaining Social Distancing of 1.5 metres between people will be required as best as possible at all times. This includes if queueing is required, especially for bathrooms, at the auditorium doors or upon arrival.
- Following instructions from Glen Street Theatre staff is very important! Practices are in place to maintain the safety and health of all of our patrons and staff. Following these instructions will allow us to continue to safety present shows to you in the future!
- Hand sanitizer is available upon venue entry, upon entry to the auditorium and in the public foyer space. Please ensure you sanitize your hands regularly, especially after touching high volume touch points like handles, counter tops and railings.
We very much look forward to welcoming you back to your Theatre!